Sintered Metal Filter Disc with Various Shapes
Sintered metal filter disc, is an ideal filter element for accurate filtration. It is made from sintered wire mesh through laser-cutting. Sintering is a process which produces fusion bonds at all contact points of the woven wire mesh in the vacuum environment with high temperature. Sintering maintains the uniformity of the original weave and fixes the hole size, shape and micron rating of the mesh. The sintered wire mesh can be monolayer or multi-layered, whichever is full of high strength and rigidity. For various purposes, sintered metal filter discs can be processed into different shapes, like round, toroidal, square, oval or fan-shaped. According to customers' demand, sintered metal filter discs can also be added outer rings. Sintered mesh filter disc is widely used in filtration process in many industries, it works as gas-liquid separation, oil and fuel filtration.
- High rigidity and stability for long service life.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion, acid, alkali and abrasion.
- High heat resistance, it can be used under the temperature ranging from -200 °C to 600 °C.
- Various filter ratings to choose and great filter precision for different uses.
- Good dirt holding capacity.
- Easy to clean and reusable, therefore reduce downtime.
According to various demands, sintered metal filter discs can be shaped into round, square, rectangular, oval, ring and others. Single layer or multi-layer can be choosed.
Multi-layered sintered filter disc, dutch woven meshes sintered together provides great filter precision.
Oval shaped sintered filter disc makes filtration ways flexible, multi-layered structure improves filtration efficiency.
An oval shaped filter disc, several layers of square woven wire meshes sintered together.
A circular sintered filter disc with large surface, which provides low drop pressure.
Round sintered filter disc with support, high permeability specially fits pharmaceutical filtration.
sintered mesh can be made into integrated fluidized board, which is often used for thickener filtration.
Sintered wire mesh can be made into split fluidized board, used to control gas distribution state in chemical industry.
Fluidized board with six sectors used for coal fly ash and dust filter recycling in power plant.
One annular fluidized board with twelve sectors, large surface for high dirt holding capacity.
Sintered metal filter disc can be manufactured into irregular shape.
Sintered filter disc can also be fabricated into fan shaped for special use.
Six sintered filer discs with multi-layered design.
- Material: Common material is stainless steel 316 L or 304. Other materials are also available like alloys, stainless steel 316, stainless steel 304 L, etc.
- Filtering rate: 0.22 to 300 micron.
- Thickness: Ranging from 1 mm to 10 mm, or make to order.
- Diameter: 10 mm to 3000 mm (with a hole in center - inner diameter: 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm or above, outer diameter can reach 3000 mm).
- Heat resistance: -200 °C - 600 °C continuous filtration.
Sintered metal filter discs are widely used for filtration of corrosive liquid, gases, catalyst recovery, steam processing, gas-liquid sparging in several industries as follows:
- Petrochemical and chemical industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Plastic industry.
- Automotive industry.
- Food and beverage industry.
- Metallurgic industry.
- Environmental area.
- Aviation industry.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.