Pleated Sintered Mesh Filter Improves Filtration Efficiency
Pleated sintered mesh filter is made of stainless steel wire mesh, or sintered metal fiber felt, which is sintered at each wire contact point to produce a strong surface-sieving porous filter cylinder. Moreover, the filter element is pleated design that further provides large filter area, good dirt holding capacity. Double open-ended or single open-ended is available as per customers' need, threaded end is often equipped with gasket, like o-ring, to reduce the friction of the corrugated filter. Unlike unsintered mesh, pleated sintered mesh filter enables the use of finer wires to produce more pores per unit area for higher contaminant loading capacity. On the other hand, pleated sintered filter cartridge is more preferred to replace the PP filter cartridge with its back washing and reusability advantage, in applications of corrosive liquid filtration, oxidizing liquid filtration, liquid and gas filtration, etc.
Three pleated sintered mesh filters with steel wire twined, reinforcing the whole structure.
The pleated design is made from sintered mesh, and then fabricated into pleated shape.
Pleated sintered mesh filter can be equipped with double o-rings to connect with other equipment.
Sintered pleated filter with perforated outer, for protecting the inner structure.
Metal fittings can be used with pleated sintered wire mesh to make a new filter.
Three corrugated filters, pleated design for high dirt capacity.
A large size pleated sintered filter with a strong base.
- Pleated design for high dirt holding capacity.
- All stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance.
- High strength and stability, resistant to high pressure and harsh operating conditions.
- Various filtration rating for different design requirements.
- Easy to backwash, it prolongs service life.
- Material: stainless steel, some special alloys are also available.
- Filtration rate: 0.2 microns to 500 microns.
- Length: 3.9" to 59".
- Outer diameter: 1.378" to 3.15".
- Working temperature: -200 °C to 600 °C.
- Cleaning: ultrasonic cleaning, high temperature baking, cleaning agent.
- Packing: wooden case or export case, generally wrapped in plastic bag separately first.
Sintered pleated filter cylinder is widely used for filtration of gas-liquid, high molecular polymer, hydraulic oil, in the following industries:
- Mining industry.
- Textile industry.
- Food industry.
- Chemical and pharmacy industry.
- Automotive industry.
- Insulation industry.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.