Sintered Metal Filter Cartridge Ensures Fine Filtration
Sintered metal filter cartridge, is made of stainless steel woven wire mesh, or stainless steel fiber felt. It is constructed by using multi-layered wire mesh overlapped and then sintered together in vacuum furnace, rolled into a cylinder shape with two ends welded together. Rolling seam welding process is added for roundness and flatness of entire structure. Its interlaced mesh forms a rigid structure which overcomes the disadvantages of ordinary wire mesh, such as low strength, unstable hole shapes, also beats sintered powder filter, ceramic filters, etc. Above all, this stainless steel filter cartridge wins great favor with prominent features like high temperature resistance, smooth wire pores, good permeability, high dirt holding capacity, in many industries such as food, environmental protection, chemical, aerospace.
Five multi-layered sintered metal filter cartridges, multi-layered plain weave wire meshes design for precise filtration.
Sintered filter cartridges can be fabricated with single opening, the bottom is also made from sintered mesh.
Sintered filter cartridges can be manufactured into small size, put in a plastic bag when packing.
A sintered filter cartridge with special design.
Sintered filter cartridge can be manufactured with fittings, used for connection with other equipment.
Sintered filter cartridge with flange connection, fine wire mesh sintered offers high dirt holding capacity.
Nine sintered filter cartridges in the wooden container, bubble plastic film packaging can decrease abrasion among each other.
The o-ring on one top of sintered filter cartridge can be connected onto other equipment in filtration.
Four different sintered filter cartridges with different fittings.
- High mechanical strength and pressure tolerance.
- Good corrosion resistance, excellent durability.
- Stable pore shapes, high permeability.
- High dirt-holding capacity.
- Wide service temperature, ranging from -200 °C to 1000 °C.
- It can be back washed easily, which prolongs service life.
- Standard material: SUS 316 L, SUS 304, 316, 304, 317 L, 904 L, 321, titanium, other alloys are also available.
- Filter rating: 0.2 micron to 300 microns.
- Standard outer diameter: 64 mm.
- Other outer diameter: 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm, 64 mm, 70 mm, 80 mm, 350 mm.
- Standard inner diameter: 28 mm.
- Length: 10" (254 mm), 20" (508 mm), 30" (762 mm), 40" (1016 mm), 60" (1524 mm).
- Fittings: Double open end, single open end, double O-rings.
Sintered filter cartridge is widely used for liquid, gas, solid filtration, gas sample collection, sound attenuation in many industries such as aerospace, petroleum, food, metallurgy, etc.
- Used for gas distribution in the fluidized bed.
- Used for washing and drying in pharmaceutical industry.
- Used in water treatment and filtration of gas in the field of food and beverage.
- Used for fine filtration of hydraulic oil or lubricating oil in machinery industry.
- Polymer filtration in chemical industry.
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.